Magic Creeper - Automotive Rolling Pad
Grab your Discounted Magic Creeper - Automotive Rolling Pad while the If you'd like to creep around on the floor with a magical pad, the Magic Creeper is for you! In all seriousness, the Magic Creeper is a unique rolling floor pad that lets you easily move around while working under cars, and on the ground. It's a pad that loops all the way around in a circle, so it easily slides up and down to move further under you car, and easily get back out. No longer will you need to use wheeled ground creepers that leave marks, need fixing every so often, and are so bulky that they can't fit in your car when you need it the most. The Magic Creeper is super simple, and rolls up, so it's extremely easy to throw in your car when you need it on the road.
- With a stunning zero ground clearance, this wheel-less creeper takes the stress out of working in tight, low clearance, and hard to reach places
- Unique tubular shape acts like a track moving along effortlessly for up to 5 feet without the need to reposition
- Inner layer acts like millions of tiny ball bearings for effortless maneuvering in all directions; even on rough and uneven surfaces
- Water, oil and puncture resistant; won't scratch wood and expensive floor finishes
- 60 inches x 28 inches magic creeper rolls up to a mere 29 inches x 5 inches, and weighs in at just over 3 pounds; making it easy to store in your trunk, under the car seat, in the RV or anywhere else you may need it
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.